Enhanced Safety at Surf’s Out
We’ve always kept things fresh and clean, but here are a few things we are doing to keep our restaurant even safer.
- Pre- Screening our team members – Wellness checks for every person, every shift, to ensure everyone on our team is healthy and ready to safely serve you and your family.
- Social Distancing – Our dining space has been arranged to encourage social distancing. A little personal space goes a long way!
- Personal Protective Equipment – We’ve made PPE , including free face coverings and gloves, available and will be worn by all team members at all times.
- High Touch Surfaces – As always, we continually disinfect and sanitize door handles, tables, chairs, restroom surfaces, our host area… you name it, we clean it!
- Handwashing and Hygiene – we’re all washing our hands, as always, thoroughly and often. We’re also ensuring the whole team is practicing other proper personal hygiene behaviors. Of course.
- Hand Sanitizer – Just ask your server, we’ve got you covered!
- Menus – Our reusable menus that are disinfected between uses will be available. As well as single use menus which can be taken home to continue to use to place take out or delivery orders.
- Condiments – Single use condiments are available upon request. We’re also disinfecting shakers, bottles, containers and trays between each use.
- No Contact Pick up and Delivery – For your continued comfort and convenience, we offer curb side/take out and delivery. Just give us a call or place your order online.
As our family serves yours, we are dedicated to continuous training, enhancing our safety procedures and following the recommendations of the national and local laws of the CDC, FDA and NY State.
Thank you for your continued support and choosing to dine with us!!